Sunday, June 9, 2013

Already a hiatus

When I started this blog, I thought I would take a different approach. I would post when I could but try not to make myself feel like I needed to post all the time.

Well, I just looked and realized that after 4 initial blog posts, I've taken nearly 2 months off!

It has been a crazy two months, an entire softball season has come and gone - my little slugger really enjoyed it and will be playing Fall Ball in Sept/Oct and she will be finishing Kindergarten in less than 2 weeks.

Time really does fly! My husband seems to be really enjoying his new job and my son is showing more & more personality every day... the fun Threes where we want to pull out hair out because he's just difficult!

I'm also now only 7 weeks away from one of the biggest things I've done in my life - the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer. I cannot wait to go to Boston to walk with my amazing team, trekking 60 miles over the course of 3 days. To meet fighters, survivors and loved ones who are walking in memory of those who have lost their battles. I cannot wait to finally meet all of the ladies on my team - I know it will be such a bonding experience. We will laugh together, cry together, deal with blisters together... make memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment