Sunday, March 9, 2014

Be the change...

I was just looking over my 2014 bucket list and in the career section, I had written "Step out of my comfort zone more" or something along those lines.

The funny thing is, I have stepped out of my comfort zone so much that I think I can cross that off - it's almost like it snuck up on me when I wasn't realizing it. I often find myself saying "this is so NOT me" but really, I think I need to start saying "This is the NEW me".

When I look back on the past year, I realize I have had a great deal of professional growth. My network has expanded more than I could have ever imagined and my new position has me interacting with people at higher levels than ever possible in my old position and it's NORMAL.

It's almost like I just looked at that list and laughed a bit because my comfort zone has changed so much that I'm not even sure what is out of my comfort zone anymore.

I always hear people say "Be the change you wish to see" and for once I think that I have done it -- I am the change, and I'm loving every minute.

So, what change are you going to be?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment